Friday 7 October 2011

Soul stealers or Grace growers?

'Soul stealers' or 'Grace growers'
Grace growers means the difficult people we come across,who help us to grow in Grace!(eventually)....Soul stealers are what some people call Satan, or Demons, or 'bad luck'Christians would say Satan, what we call the 'enemy of our soul',who can petition God to test us,( as in the book of Job in the old testament.And Peter in the gospels.)
I don't believe in 'luck' as i have faith in a supernatural, all seeing Being who cares passionately for me, and everyone else.
The People of God are very hard to be around,personally i would rather face a room full of Hell's Angels, than a room full of Christians!!.. Bikers are less judgemental, and forgiving, sorry but its true!!! ( but isn't it true that the only people who Judged Jesus were the 'religious' people,and eventually killed Him.) Lets face it, i have plenty of stuff to be judged on, divorced twice,FIVE kids, lack of housekeeping skills! So its easy to Judge me, but what did Jesus ever do to be Judged so harshly about?...it was His very Nature to be without Sin or He could not have been the Perfect Sacrifice for us?( and I am in no way comparing myself with Him)
The most Christ 'like' person I have ever met was a Girl called Michelle ,at college, she was so kind and loving,never judging others, but when I said to her, 'most of the people i knew would never talk to you',because (she is Gay).I felt really ashamed, of myself, and them.
My son Nathan, hated gay people until he met someone at college who is now his friend! My Granddad, who did not like black People, EXCEPT THE ONES HE ACTUALLY MET! who he thought were really great people!..So i guess we all have predjudices, which are fine, until we meet them and find out they are just as human as we are!!!. We are all Gods children, i agree with the Creationists when they say that there is only one Human Race,not races, just different skin tones, not gay or straight,Abled or Dis-abled,rich poor........HUMAN.....

No comments: