Saturday 1 October 2011

i found it again!

HEY I FOUND IT AGAIN! very sad i know i have lost it for two years! i have been reading my sister Nicky Clarks blog, and suddenly this popped up,!!!..been reading about her struggles with an increasingly aggresive 15 yr old Autistic daughter. I know how she feels as i am sole carer for my 21year old son Ben, who is wide awake and its 2.am!!.. any parent or carer will tell you that we live in a sort of half life, 'in the world but not of it' as the bible says!...the invisibles.... i remember hearing a person talking about wandering the street in the middle of the night and seeing an incredibly large woman outside, the only time she felt able to go out without being stared at! I had planned to go to my caravan in Wales tomorrow,but its just to hot to take the Dogs in the car,(4 yorkshire terrors)!... So will probly wait until next week, its just as isolating there but at least the scenery is better!

No comments: