Saturday 8 October 2011

Another sleepless night

Another sleepless night, feel drained today,all affects of a hangover, with non of the actual drinking,! shame.....House a mess, things need doing and no energy to do them,bad back too!!!... oh woe is me!!.....had a bit of a' pity party' yesterday, the solicitor has not contacted me, although i first rang on monday,' shes in court, in whitchurch' maybe wrong but i thought only Barristers could appear in court!!!...
So angry that Ex husband Howard gets away with pestering me and no-one sees able or willing to help, emailed my poor long suffering sister in the end,as is she does not have enough on her plate with out me adding to it!!!!...She was calmly able to show me just to keep trying solicitor!!!.....He is not going to get away with this any more,the enemy of our souls is behind this, and he did have the victory for a while yesterday,but not for long!! Hallelujah!..God is good.
Thinking about my neigbour,Darren is a sufferer of Aspergers,physically he looks like King Henry 8th!!and his tummy increases fast!He rings me and likes to come round and pray and read the bible with me,he rang me yesterday because he had been thrown out of a cafe,for repeating to a woman that somebody had walked past and said privately to his companion that she looked like a man!!!..,he was upset and could not understand what he had done wrong, in his eyes HE did not say anything bad!! the woman got upset with him and complained,this establishment,(which is not exactly a posh establishment, a sandwich bar with a few chairs outside) is quite happy to take Darrens money most of the time, as long as he sits outside and keeps quiet!.....
Sometimes its hard being friends with Darren cause his Aspergers is hard to cope with sometimes.

No comments: