Friday 21 October 2011

My Child,and my Mum

My thoughts are on my mum today,maybe because i just read a blog by another Mum of a disabled child,i feel so sorry for myself sometimes, and yet my life is so much easier than so many other special needs parents, Nicky says its a good day for her when she is not punched by Em,who wants to go out, but then is staered at and mocked, so its so stressful for the rest of them,Em does not notice,she threw Nicky across Sainsburys, so Nick is recovering from bruised tail bone, all this and she is getting 'aggravation'(understated so not to upset me) from Ricky Gervaise fans for daring to challenge his use of the foul word'mong'.
What has this to do with my Mum,once when i was pregnant and was consumed with worry about not having a 'normal' child,she just listend in her calm way,and said'i won't matter,because it will be your child'.....

Thanks Mum, miss you...

No comments: