Wednesday 19 October 2011

Police lady

On Friday night Ben went to his usual friday night youth club,he told me afterwards that he had told the 'police lady' about the trouble i was having with the Ex,Howard,didn't take much notice and on Sunday there was a knock on the door, it was a community police officer!!.. ' I have been talking to your son Ben' she came in and i told her everthing, she went back to talk to her Sargeant, and she rang and said that if he approached me again they would arrest him,warn him that it was harrasment, and he would be prosecuted!! amazing....solicitors wouldn't help, Police didn't,Ben did!!!.., ( but it was really the Lord,my last post i said that i must trust Him).
I do this everytime, always go to the Lord last!!!.. when I gave up my determination to sort this my way He steps in!!!
The Police woman i saw months back said i should avoid him at all costs as this would just 'encourage him', the community officer said that i shaould not let this affect my life, i should go where i want, so i went to church on sunday night, fully expected him to be there,he was'nt, (but OF COURSE will be there next week)!!..and of course this was what was getting me down, i felt even more of a prisioner than i already was!! had a bit of the runs the next day, but not as much as before! God is good!!.Halelujah!!.

No comments: