Wednesday 12 October 2011

joy

Felt quite good today,although still got bad back,my youngest'J' helped me yesterdy and we were able to sort out some of his brother Ben's stuff.Three whole bin bags!..so that gave me the impetus to start to sort out some things which had been annoying me for ages,a while later 'D' came round,and i caught him stealing from me!..(he only swapped his empty lighter, for one of my full ones, which i use for firelighting in the winter)..
I still feel quite upset with him, probably more disappointed than anything, trying to not blow this out of proportion....but, i really thought i could trust him,he gets money out for me, (which i dont check everytime) He has not said sorry.in fact he lied even more and said he was 'only looking at it',while it was in his pocket!...i dont think so!..
What do i do now? He has taken money from people i know before,an old christian couple i know,it was just £10 which they had left on their shelf for a bill, they had him pay them back £1 a week,!He has taken milk from my doorstep, which i did not know about til a few weeks later, when i gave him some food when he had run out of money and food, he felt so guilty he told me about the milk!
I know as a christian i should forgive, and i have,still smarts though!!My trust will have to be earned again i suppose. What a shame, so unnecessary!!..I suppose the whole point of this is that i have lost the Joy i was feeling, the enemy did have the victory,but not for long i hope!...the bible says we are to keep 'short accounts', i.e repent for our sins (wrongs) and forgive other theirs!...

No comments: