Sunday 16 October 2011

Insomnia

How many times have today have i had Ben say 'i want to kill you', at least five! its not even said in an angry way, its just a passing comment like,'cold today'!Compared to the life some other carers live i have it pretty easy,my sister is recovering from a bruised tail bone, after being thrown across Sainsburys by her autistic 14 year old girl,My day starts with me getting up at around 8-8.30 my usual time to get up is 6 a.m, but my sleeping pattern has to fit around Ben's now, he will then get up at 1 pm,not eat anything , take his epilepsy meds,and then go on his laptop for four hours,he watches you tube,music he likes mostly, and signs along very loudly!!!he will then watch one of his d.v.d's. He likes martial arts,adventure fighting type films, he gets a d.v.d every week.
He does that until he feels tired, usually about 1 a.m, i have been sleeping on the sofa since about 9.o-9.30, which is my usual time for sleeping. I watch far too much t.v, i find if i put the radio on, i usually get more done around the house. I have a struggle with housework,and while my kids always say that it is my health problems that affect it,chronic laziness doesn't help!!!. I am trying to find out which of my meds causes insomnia, because i have trouble sleeping at least twice a week. The meds i have for hiatus hernia claim to have some side effects of insomnia, so i am taking them in the morning to see if this helps, i have had quite a few cramps in my legs and feet today, these had almost disappeared after i cut out all sweetener's in my diet.
My best news today, in fact for months is that a woman called Heather has become a believer partly because of an answer i put on Yahoo answers! She asked how she could be sure that her life would change if she turned to God,i answered that God loved her, and was waiting for her to turn to Him,(more than that, but it was the Holy Spirit really, not me at all!!.) So wonderful and encouraging! I suppose the whole recent attack from the enemy was about this!!!..(ex-husband etc.)
I am reluctant to talk about this whole subject, but the Solicitor says 'there is nothing more she could do, but of course if he is violent call the Police,i went a bit crazy with anger that night and was determined to have it out with him,so i went to his house,He was out!! thank you Lord!!!
I wanted to say that what ever he does i will NEVER get back with him (although the Police woman i saw said any contact i have with him will just encourage him),violence and abuse aside,to me the worst he has ever done is to try to get between my and my oldest daughter Zannie. Everything else he has ever done just pales into insignificance compared to that,to me and i thought the whole world!!.. relationships with children were out of bounds, nothing ever should be done to ruin that...(his daughter hides when he goes to see her!, because he is so obsessed with me that's all he talks about!)..I hate feeling like a Victim, and to be in a situation which is completely out of my control is quite scary.I know myself too, i am getting to the point where i cant tolerate anymore and will confront him. It has been almost five years since this,'stalking' started!(this time anyway, not including the last church i went to) I must trust in God in this situation.

No comments: