Saturday 3 November 2012

Trusting

Today i am grateful for my home, be it ever so humble!...I spend far more time at home than other people do, being a carer.God is still teaching me to trust Him in everything,and i am a slow learner,i just read on Twitter, a post by Christine Caine that says if you look to people to give you what only God can you will be let down, look to God' almost written for me! i have trusted husbands, friends,expecting them never to let me down,be loyal,respectful, and treat me as i treat them, in my experience humans won't or can't do it!!...Practical things, i am trying to sort out the house to get the central heating put in, and am being hard on myself, because i have very little self -dicipline....My daughter has stopped the other from seeing my Grandson, i don't want to take sides,its difficult to know what to do, i know the Lord will show me

No comments: