Wednesday 14 November 2012

Going to the mattresses

Today i am grateful to God for, the privilege of being His daughter! Hallelujah! today i am quite apprehensive,i have decided again to take some action about the annoying 'bug' in my life, that i have been unable to swat!!! probably setting myself up for a fall....again!
I am Sick to death of being a 'Victim', always moaning and upset because i cant get this out of my life. I have tried to 'agree with my adversary (brother) on the way to Court' Maybe i should take the same opinion as someone I knew, that this man is not family,that he is not Born-again!!!. when He, a Pastor decided to call the Police on Her, a woman who just wanted answers about why he was so unloving, and Patriarchal! He called her a 'basket case',she was Born -again,she killed herself later,because her Husband would not let her back into the Home.
He has taken away my choices,to live my life as i wish,to feel safe! Got to try at least once more to take 'back the Power', as my friend Eddy says!... more to follow...watch this space...

No comments: