Tuesday 30 October 2012

Fleeces and challenges

Today i am grateful the He is my All in All,He provides me with all i need,He is my comfort, and my shelter, Praise Him for who He is.
I have been reading a really interesting Post in another blog,(Spiritual side of domestic violence), she is talking about forgiving Abusers too.
Yesterday i was able to get out of the house for a while, very nice too, it seems like sometimes when i do get out, that either i am really over-sensitive, or that the Enemy puts incidences in my way that should drive me back home , never to venture out again!! i.e just because you are paranoid does not mean they are'nt out to get you!!
( i was coming out of a place where only one person was serving, and there was a huge queue of people waiting, they all stared, at least six of them, through lack of sleep or whatever i stared them all down! NOT like me at all, usually would have been upset all day, so in the car i said out loud to Ben, ' i am in fighting mood today' he was not listening, (he had not slept all night, so the lights were on but nobody was home!)
It was almost like i was challenging the Enemy!!! laying down a fleece!!....., parked the car went to pay, and there were three ladies,all trying to work out how to use it, i helped them, they were a bit flustered and embarrassed,and the oldest one said
'thanks, we are special', just trying not to get drawn, and to take the sting out of the word, i said
'we are all special' (of course it could have been,she said they were, i may be and Ben is)!!! special needs!
Of course the Enemy was not going to let it go on that!!!,,NO WAY,so the woman said
'no SPECIAL in a different way' so my internal voice or the Enemy, (easy to blame him!! )..spent the next half  hour berating me, 'you've let Ben down' 'you have let yourself down' for not retaliating. I don't know, it could be that it was the first bit of human contact i have had that's not family, or A.s.d related for weeks.
So did i turn the other cheek? did i not engage because i was lazy, was it because i am a coward? No idea......i would just like to go out and not have the Enemy after me though!....

No comments: