Wednesday 7 November 2012

Inner witness of God

today i am grateful to God for,another day of feeling well enough to get on with my life,i am feeling happy today,my daughters have sorted out their argument,I have had my tooth fixed, it was a very large hole, all pretty boring at the moment....A person called Randy, asked me an interesting question on Yahoo answers,he wanted to know if i could prove God exists to him,he said others said they have a Personal experience with God, but it does not prove it to him,he then wanted me to say that there might be a possibility that God does not exist....WAS NOT GOING TO DO THAT...mainly because Jesus says if i deny Him before men He will deny me before God!... I said that a witness of an accident is believed even if no one-else witnessed it,and cant prove it to others, i can not prove to him my inner witness of God! I don't know whether that was the right thing to do, it seemed right at the time...sometimes i read back some earlier posts on here and think 'wow, that's really good' and want to feel pride, but i know it was not me, it did not come from me but from the Holy Spirit in me.

No comments: