Sunday 25 November 2012

In between places again

Today i am grateful to God for peace and quiet, which may not last for too long with what is coming up! my ex-stepson is coming back from China for Christmas,he is an English teacher there.I cant say what will be happening soon, the beginning of this week.Still feel like i am in the in 'between places'.
 I had a strange dream last night but i am not sure if it was from the Lord or not because i forgot to pray that any dreams would only be from Him,i cant remember the beginning, but in the end i remember making a phone call to Ben's grandad, and saying how sorry i was because their son had died, Ben and Joe's dad.There is no love lost between me and Him, he was violent too,and A Psychologist once said the 'trauma' of seeing me beaten up was the reason Ben is Autistic.
I expect the two boys would be upset, but i mostly felt sorry for his parents.

No comments: