Monday 19 November 2012

OCTOBER 4TH 1975

OCTOBER 4TH, 1975,(aged 17)
Well hello, how are ya baby! anyway enough of the Kojak for now, it seems such a lot of things have happened since i last wrote in here!!.. i always say that!! sorry!! since July 1st, when i last wrote,but when i actually think about it not much, its only things that would have not been of interest to anyone but me..but if you don't mind i will try to put them down anyway so it reminds me when i read this,Bruce my boyfriend went off on holiday to Greece,late July,early August, for three weeks,his oldest brother got married to a Greek girl,i have met her earlier this year, but i don't really know if i told you?i don't think i did!
NO!! HOW COULD I FORGET!i don't know whether i have said but i have a younger brother called Mike,he was 14 yesterday, and he came to the Coffee Bar (christian outreach) to see Bruce play guitar in the Band,after that he came a few times to prayer meetings, we were talking about something,and he said that although he believed in the existence of God he wasn't a Christian. I don't remember in what context this was,anyway, a few weeks ago he told me that he had really become a christian!!!.. knowing Jesus as a real personal friend! i STILL REALLY DON'T BELIEVE THIS!! he's a better  Christian than me! i gave him a New English Bible, and he reads it in front of Mum and Dad!!, which i certainly couldn't! we were late back from Coffee bar,  so Dad had to collect us,and he forbade Mike from going out again in the Evening,and Michael didn't hold a grudge against him,although he had been unnecessarily mean, which if that had happened to me i would have felt like crying, and losing my temper, and almost hating his meanness,i don't hate him but the meanness.

No comments: