Tuesday 1 May 2012

May day

I was really sad today when my ex stepdaughter ran to the back of the shop so she would not have to serve me, of course she wants to stand up for her Dad, and i suppose is angry about the Solicitors letter in September telling him to leave me alone.
Well its May day now, a very big festival in the Witchcraft year,i anointed around the boundary of the house before it got dark, i heard about that from Dr Rebecca Brown in one of her books,they are all excellent,'Prepare for War'and 'He came to set the captives free'and Standing on the Rock'.
She said to have a spay bottle, fill it with oil,olive or veg, pray over it asking the Lord to bless it,and spray a line all round the property boundaries, i try to do it on all the Witchcraft festivals, also the full moon too, otherwise i cannot sleep! The Lord has shown me in visions that the Angels are in a circle outside the line, hand in hand and the demons are trying to get past the Angels but to no avail, the Angels just laugh at them!...
God is good and always protects us when we ask Him too!
Mike is troubling me again, he can find no reason to get out of bed, so doesn't...Spoke to my lovely friend Andre today, was able to share some of the Aggravation i have had with the Ex.Nice just to talk to him, we used to talk a lot,but that was my fault again....

No comments: