Monday 28 May 2012

My Choice...not to be a victim..

Today i am grateful for days when i am well,when i am able to do my garden, and my house without having a bad back or migraine or the 'runs'!...for days when i have the energy to go out, and have fellowship with friends. Not many days when that happens, but i am really thankful when they happen! Praise Him! Being anywhere my Ex (Howard)is causes me to be ill,the runs the next day, and the day after he was at my friends house, i had such a bad migraine, i couldn't see!!!
People can and do accuse me of being unforgiving, but that is their problem, i have forgiven, and just want to live my life without him, being where i go,i do have that choice, which he tries to take away from me.But i don't have to let him,!!!!!...   I am NOT A VICTIM anymore.! Praise God for the strength every day!

No comments: