Saturday 26 May 2012

Bugs to be swatted

Today i am grateful for,...a very mundane everyday thing, my Car,i can go where ever i want,any meetings or church i need to get to,my caravan, i have not really appreciated it enough,until i have met someone who has to travel on public transport.
We are going to use it tomorrow to go to take Darren to visit his 88 yr old Grandmother, in London.The weather is very hot here, so it will be a struggle to be in the car for 2-3 hours,Yes its true we Brits are very obsessed with the weather!!!.., it seems strange to others, but we are governed by the weather on this small Island,we don't have just one or two changes in the weather, over the year,or one constant temperature like other countries, it does vary, a lot, we can have a snow storm, and then bright sunshine in the same day.
Our Summers, never follow a pattern as it does elsewhere, it can and does Rain all Summer, or be cold all Summer, i suppose what i am trying to get to is that you can never rely on the Weather to be what is expected for that Season, it can be very frustrating, and difficult to make plans.!!!...
I have been very disappointed with a close friend of Mine recently, Mike, I have been let down again...i expect people to be loyal to me, and not put me in difficult situation, i am very loyal to friends, and have tirelessly defended him fr to others,...always hurts me when its not returned.
I wont be able to go to their house again,because; the Ex has started going there again, when he knew i was there, (my car was outside),he had stopped going where i was,last year when i was in town,(i was in a D.v.d shop , and he waited outside, until i came out,) I assume it was the Solicitors letter.!!
At this persons house, he came in tried to say hello to me and Ben but i turned away,(Ben wanted to hit him!),i could have had him arrested for even speaking to me! I was eating when he arrived, i had been invited by The Lodger, as he was making a big meal...I said i 'had to go soon' to other people in the room,( i had already planned to go to a Ladies Prayer meeting, and was about to leave when he turned up,) He said in a loud Voice, 'everyone's leaving now' He should not flatter himself to think i will be driven out of anywhere by him!!!..
Of course he can say what he likes to me and i cant say anything back, as i don't talk to him, i was upset about this for a few days, mostly the fear and annoyance. So i have decided that i wont be going to the 'Friends ' house again, as it is the last place where the Ex can make his sarcastic remarks to me.
The 'Friend' Mike should not be putting me in this situation, he really is no friend at all...He is another one who just wants me at the meeting cos i'm supposed to get answers to prayers! Very Sad, i really liked him, and his house mates.But really he has chosen the Ex over me!!!..He can still come here, to pray, but i know he will get offended when i have to tell him.

No comments: