Thursday 17 May 2012

Stealing the Glory

(I saw somewhere yesterday that we should keep a diary and write in it every day how we are blessed!. so i am hoping to do this every time i do this blog)

Today i am grateful for the blessing of, a garden.   its a mess and there are far to many slugs, but its a blessing, the neighbour at the end said he did not want to buy the end of it now,as there would not be enough room,he had wanted to build a shed on it, and half of it is covered in old wood i use for the fire, so i offered him half of it,but not enough for him, he had said 'i will pay its all money in your pocket'! very strange, i am not interested in money at all!...i was willing to just let him use the space!
Why does the worldly people think everyone loves money? is it because they do  Odd to me!
I am quite troubled at the moment by some of the people i have fellowship with,one person is very very keen to have the meetings at their house,i don't know why this troubles me....could it be the wrong reasons,?...this person has always wanted to change the meeting to their house, even years ago when we had meetings here, at the time i knew God wanted them here, so took no notice....its still bothering me, why Lord...is it for their Glory? God does not share His Glory with others!....the other person i cant talk about yet, but me and S, have been puzzled about it too!...
Its not boastful to say that God has used me as a Catalyst, in the sense that i could get people to meetings,or if i went to others meeting the Holy Spirit would turn up , because i was there!, its happened so many times,but its nothing in me,i am not worthy... but it does happen....I remember saying to this friend of mine, 'oh its easy to get people stirred up' ( in the Spirit),and it was for me but he looked amazed!.. it was just a throw away comment to me, but as soon as i said it i knew it was wrong to say it out loud,it was a giftt to be Used for HIS Glory, and if i told people they would think i was Boasting!
So i am responsible for the consequences of that Gift, and He will hold me responsible with what happens.Years ago i was having meetings, but at the end it was in the wrong spirit,i wanted to hold onto them, 'My' meetings....wrong wrong wrong...
So this is what is happening now, it usually starts in me as an unease,which wont go away!...God knows.He will give the answer in His time.

No comments: