Monday 30 April 2012

Whistling Kettles

I went to get something out of the car this morning, had just got out of bed,and i realised as soon as i had shut the door that i had locked myself out, Ben's room is just bu the door, so after some shouting he came an let me in,at 9.30, he was dressed and did not want oto go back to bed! very strange, i am used to having the mornings to myself now! All the time i was locked out the stove top kettle was whistling! it did not increase the stress though . Praise the Lord!..
We did not go to the meeting in the country yesterday, it was not on but they are having a conference in a few weeks time so that will be interesting.I am not very keen on the' Toronto blessing', so i hope its not like that.The car is not working so well at the moment so Mike is going to have a look at it today,will need it as i am hoping to go to Newtown on Thursday.

No comments: