Friday 25 May 2012

Blessings and Visions

Today i am grateful to God for my five healthy Sons and daughters,they are such a blessing,and although sometimes i feel guilty to have so many when some people can't have any, it was hard when they were younger to bring them up on my own, sometimes i have looked at them and thought 'am i responsible for the great people they have turned out to be'?,because it was just my influence in their lives, i wish i could claim that! I know it was the Lord who brought me through, even though i did not even get born-again until they were older children, between 2-10yrs.I know God has been looking after me my whole life, (as He does for everyone)
The question which was puzzling me yesterday was 'why do some people think i get prayers answered when others don't'? Someone i know has said that he cant have meetings without me because of this!!!..I don't want to have meetings with them any more,i am not being treated well.My wonderful friend Sandra has said that i get prayers answered because i am following Him, maybe others are'nt....She gets prayers answered too, also God speaks to her in Visions!

No comments: