Saturday 19 May 2012

Has the Rapture happened, Mum?

Today i am thankful for having a house to live in,its an old, hundred year old terraced house,Red Brick.I have spent the last 26 years here, the longest time i have spent anywhere,as we moved around a lot when i was a child.I love this house, its nothing special, but its ours,everywhere i look there are Memories!..
The Lord gives me dreams of houses, sometimes they have secret rooms full of antique furniture,which is treasure to me! I have rarely dreamt about this house, and the only time i can remember is when i had the dream about Brenda my friend dying, and getting the news, i had dreamt i was walking down the stairs, where the wall is was open and the Ex told me, when i did found out she had died,it was the Ex, just at the bottom of the wall,where the Phone was,about 2 feet from where i dreamt it.!!!..Joe dreamt once that the Rapture was spreading across the country, a war was being waged right up to our house,he came down stairs looking dishevelled and said' has the Rapture happened'! so cute!!..

No comments: