Wednesday 23 May 2012

Good friend, wonderful fellowship.

I am really really grateful to God today for my new friend Sandra! What a blessing she is to me,i have only known her for a Month, but to me it seems i have always known her! I started to talk to her at the Baptism at the church,I did not want to go, because of the Ex, but i knew God wanted me to go, i had actually left the Church building,and was about to get into the car! but went back in, and started to talk to her...Praise Him,She is very kind and is always there for me, we could talk up to two hours a day.
It has been an exciting day and a very upseting day too...wonderful ladies meeting,i asked for Prayer, and i am sure that God has healed me.
I am not going to talk about the upsetting things at the moment,its not worth dwelling on that,and i dont want to give the emeny the Victory again... People let us down, but God never does.

No comments: