Wednesday 30 November 2011

DEMENTIA AND DRAINRODS

Mum finally saw the G.P.(family doctor,today,he says she had a stroke on saturday, and she has taken a lot of water today,so we will have to see what is going to happen, Pastor Emmanuel rang me today and was very encouraging,God told me that he is now my father,he has adopted me, which fits really as i was born in Africa, he is in Zimbabwe,my biological father, who i spoke to on saturday, who i have not seen for 20 yrs was not helpful or encouraging at all.
He and my mother split up 33 years ago,he has married again, and has a son who is 27, who e are not allowed to see, he decided not to be part of our lives.
But God has not left me befeft of a father.Ben is 22 today,and is going to have a birthday tea with his grandparents ,Dad and Brother late r this after noon.I usually take them all out for a meal on theirs birthday, but couldn't face it at the moment with mum as she is.
Had to rod the drains again today, wonderful job!!NOT!!...

No comments: