Thursday 24 November 2011

megaphones and mania

Nicky had a very calm night last night! praise the Lord!!..I on the other hand did not,had been asleep downstairs and of course when i went to bed at 2.am, when Ben was tired, i couldn't sleep!..the whole situation with my friend, Mike was really troubling me,did not think i could endure another meeting with him,he is talking loudly all the time, and of course as usual when he is ill no-one can disagree with him, his is the only opinion, and he will literally shout down any one who disagrees!!
Very hard to take for more than a few minutes, poor Darren was sitting next to him, and of course Aspergers people cant take loud talking or noise!!! He has a very loud booming type of voice!!...I know God can stop his decline, into Mental hospital. But only if it is in His plan!
I was determined not to let him in today, because i just needed a break from him for a while!.. but i went to the door without checking and he just walked in a whirlwind in human form!!!,i was squirming most of the time and trying to bite my tonque! and not say what i really think!!..

No comments: