Saturday 26 November 2011

Gym

Mike was back home last thing i heard. Went past the gym last night and although my membership is due to end next month decided to go in one last time,i love to go but just not able to because of Ben,i joined when he was at college, and was going 3-4 times a week, but he hated college, and one day when i was just about to leave the house, ( i had been delayed) he came walking through the door, the electricity had gone off at college, and they just sent them home without a phone call, they had my mobile because they had rung me the day before,literally two minutes later and i would have been out, really scared me,the taxi driver did not check to see if anyone was here.
My oldest son 'N' was there (gym)with his friend,and they said my subscription will just go on at the present low price, so will try harder to go!my heart rate was up to 114, i had been very breathless when i got there,because of the cold air(i have asthma)

No comments: