Friday 2 December 2011

Sisters and nurses

Got called up again as my Mum had bad breathing,she has rallied again though, very tough lady, she has not been able to take food for a week, but is still taking water,so while there is life there is hope!My Mum is a wonderful person, a great Mum, and though sometimes we did have a difficult relationship, i am very glad God chose her as my Mum,she was kind, very gentle, always had time for me, was my best friend, always ready to give advice, if i was having a problem with my children, when i brought them up on my own,she had a very high powered Job, had trained hard to get there,a Registered Nurse, a Midwife, then as Health Visitor, brought us three children up, despite having to work, many house moves and shielded us from the worst effects of Life, and a husband who eventually she split up from. just as my brother became ill and died.I am so proud of her.

No comments: