Friday 18 November 2011

meltdown

Do i believe what God has said to me or do i believe the evidence of my own eyes,God has told me that He has found in my favour in the appeal to His throne. against the enemy of our souls, i find myself wanting to scan the 'small print' examining the exact wording.On out side there is no visible improvement in Emily,if anything its worse, Nicky tweeted that she had a 'meltdown' tonight, it was 'the worst thing in the world', blaming the tory government, because no emergency respite available,( she had hit her 17 yr old sister), and yet an hour later was commenting on watching a t.v Prog!
I asked for the Autism to be reversed to the time the curse of it was broken over the family, when Em was a baby,i have since found out.So i will continue to believe the Lord, to even wonder is doubt.He has said He will do it,So he will. Praise Him

No comments: