Wednesday 2 November 2011

what goes around...

I have had trouble not smiling all day!the enemy has not had the victory, in isolating me,the Ex was at church today when we went for lunch, and actually hid so he could not see me, he was not nice to 'D' though, not smiling or even speaking to him,after almost six years of 'accidently on purpose' turning up where i was, saying bad stuff about me to my friends,(some of which i lost because of it)and my family.Claiming to be my girls father, and upsetting my whole family, and worst of all ruining my relationship with my daughter for a year and a half,it was nice to get that small victory!
He was not happy because it was his turn to get teased by the guys,they all take turns...he can't bear to be teased..i suppose he has to hang onto what little dignity he has left..
Mike and i were laughing and joking,so he could see that he has not spoiled that friendship for me. Call me bloody minded, but i am intending to go for lunch at the church at least twice a week, more if i feel like it...Thank you Lord!!!..

Still praying for Emily, there is a waiting list for the residential school so there is still time for God to do a mighty work of healing, one of the ladies prayed in my Lydia group to see Emily healed doing the same as all other girls her age, with a bright future, makes me cry,and that bringing Nicky and Phil to faith. God is able!

No comments: