Thursday 24 November 2011

Minor irritaions, and tug of war

Well Praise the Lord, Darrens Uncle is getting better, still in hospital, but not for too long!
My friend is still worrying me,he is the one who my Ex Howard has suddenly decided is his best friend, i have to be careful though as i am not going to make it a tug of war,with him in the middle with the Ex, a few times it just happens that i have made arangments,only to have him distract my friend into something else.
He can do what he wants,( and i am sure he knows me well enough to know this would annoy me).I have to be careful,because i don't want my friend to get ill again,The Ex would not care particuarly about this, as he does not seem to care much about anyone but himself,i am responsible to God in this situation, and he cant play a game of 'tug of war' if i don't join in!!
I am annoyed that the Ex is round there almost every day, and my friend says that he is very'close' to him,i hope God will help me to do the right thing, and give me wisdom.

No comments: