Thursday 17 November 2011

sewage

Finally had to clear the drains yesterday, had been leaving it to see if it would clear itself, did last time a few weeks ago,got the rods down and it went after a few minutes!!!....fun fun fun!...
It was strange after i had changed all my clothes i sat down and was freezing! even my nose, eventyually had something to eat , then did not feel so cold--wierd!!Darrens doing his usual dissapearing act when hes got money and he owes me some,he's been told by Jilly the money she sent him he should take me out for a meal, and its just the same as the time i took him to see his Nan in london, i said you can take me out for something to eat, he was only willing to stretch to a sandwich,this was after he got given £500 by his Uncle!he saying now he wants to get fish and chips,because he thinks thats the cheapest thing!..
Its a bit galling when i am always doing stuff for him! but after all i am not doing it to get anything back from him,and it is a good lesson to me, not to allow myself to be taken advantage off
NOT a grace grower, but a learning experience!!!
'N' needs some money to advertise his buisness,he has asked his Dad who just inherited money he has been 'umming and ahhing' for a month and 'N' has not had any work for a few weeks, i got a rebate on my electricity bill and was so worried by my sons states of mind, sounding a bit depressed, that i offered him some,i spoke to his Dad,who was asking me for a lift! he pretended he was deaf and then talked about himself for the next few minutes!..

No comments: