Sunday 20 November 2011

Unforgiveness?

We had the prayer meeting last night,but i did not feel the presence of God ONCE! Didn't really notice at the time,we prayed a lot, and was involved in making sure everyone was covered.
Puzzled about it last night, before sleeping, and had some weird dreams,in one i was trying to go back to the house where i grew up, which was sold 30yrs ago,i met Nicky on the way and the house had gone, replaced by a huge shopping mall!..I often dream about houses i once lived in,never this one except once! when i dreamed that The Ex was walking down stairs, which were all open, he said 'Brenda died'. This was years before she did, and when i got the news i was standing at the bottom of the stairs, he rang me up and told me, just the same place i had heard the news in the dream!....very strange.
I have some ability in interpreting dreams,a gift God has given me,to be used for His glory,not hard ,because most of the time it's the Lord trying to bring His children to Him, for instance,my friend Mark kept having a dream that he was a sheep on a winding narrow path on a dangerous hillside!!! most believers would know what that means...Jesus is the good shepard, and the word of God says'we are all like sheep gone astray'!
But i don't know anyone else who interprets dreams!..so no help for me!!!.. i do know though that dreams about houses usually mean something new is happening in my life,sometimes the houses have hidden rooms with wonderful old furniture (which i love)
One dream i was moving into a new house, and had to go and light the open fires in each one, about five rooms,obvious really as i have five children,(God wants me to pray for Him to bring them into the Kingdom!)
So is the new dream about the past being gone? am i unforgiving because Emily has shown no change yet? Is He just simply just saying the past has gone, leave it behind? Am i holding onto unforgiveness from the past?
Could it be because of my daughters falling out, and me getting involved? by challenging her on her loyalty to family,(by having my Ex around her house, after she knows, he beat and raped me, and was violent to her brothers?)
Its a mystery,i do feel guilty about my daughter though,dont know why!!she seems to have no conscience at all!, or care how she treats us!..the community police woman was shocked she had him round her house,made me feel very ashamed of her.
Well, just repented of those things,toward Mike and 'Z'..Praise Him!

No comments: