Tuesday 9 September 2014

Wonderful God.

It's all been really stressful today, this morning I spent four hours on a speed awareness course because I had gone over the speed limit by just a few miles,it made me feel really guilty and I was scared to get back in the car afterwards!!..Joe and Daisy have been really tired with looking after the baby and have been arguing...but everything has settled down now etc they have gone shopping with his Dad who feels its o.k just to walk into my house...NOT ACCEPTABLE at all, it was o.k once every year or so but it's become a regular thing now,not happening!!.We had a great meeting last night at Helen and Brian's and I guess the enemy is having his revenge... I don't know how he has the nerve but as usual he has not had his way for long, there is peace in my house now!Praise God!!

No comments: