Thursday 4 September 2014

2.am and wide awake

Well here I am as usual!2.20am, wide awake and so is Ben...we are both downstairs and he is lying down not doing anything!...he is just staring into thin air, he had a bit of a meltdown yesterday just cos I asked him to feed the fish!..but then he told me later that he was upset because we saw his friend Shaun in town and he has had to leave youth club because he is too old and Ben will be too old on his next birthday, they let Shaun stay until Easter so I hope they will do that for Ben...he said he wasn't able to sleep in bed so wrote it all down on his mobile and the deleted it...A bit like me writing a letter to Jon his dad and then ripping it up!its very catharatic I am writing this on my new iPad and can type faster than on my laptop..it's definitely easier than my other tablet!

No comments: