Wednesday 24 September 2014

A "church" that shuns the poor and needy.....

Here is letter i should have written years ago,i was going to send but had written it in the middle of a long sleepless night.... i SHOULD have sent it years ago,when i first left the church, I was NOT DRIVEN OUT,but close to it!!...
My Solicitor and the female police officer i spoke to both said i should not allow myself to be driven out,but the vomiting and Fainting were just sooo embarrasing!!....
Hi Sue,
(the Pastors Wife) Its Elisa!! Long time no see! do you remember me? I went to the church your husband Pastors for 15 years and before you came there, although you never asked i am doing well,and so is Ben my Autistic Son who as you know i am the sole carer for. I guess this might be seen as a sarcastic letter,because you have not contacted me since i was forced to leave,to see if i am o.k or need anything in fact you have never spoken TO ME SINCE THE DAY YOU ASKED MY VIOLENT EX-HUSBANDS NAME,after i had fainted at church when he came in!!.You had said i should come on a Sunday morning because you said they never come then, so i came to the church determined not to be driven out of another church by his stalking and sat at a table in the cafe in church with my friend Mike and my son Ben, AND my oldest son Nathan,
(Of course he came some-one had told him i went on a Sunday morning so he turned up, Surprise surprise) !Howard the Abusive Ex made a point of sitting at the very NEXT table,!! and said " are you ignoring me Mike".. I remember SO well you sitting at the table where he had been alone,and later Nathan told me he had overheard you saying to them," the grandson you had with her", gesturing to me...
The only trouble Sue , Max is NOT HIS grandson!!! (which he has been told many times over the years,) as Rosanna is not his daughter, (.this is just one of his many tactics to drive a wedge between me and my children.)He has been repeatedly told she is not his daughter, and although he did Rape me 31 years ago,I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT.
I Wish i reported the Rape all those years ago,31 years has made me wiser!!.. Do you know the rift these lies have caused in my family? do you even care? Rosanna got depression for a year because if his lies,. Has he told you about the stalking for 19 years? Has he told you about the last church his stalking drove me out of? Has he told you about the many solicitors letters?(since 2010,)where he is warned under threat of prosecution to stay away from me?
Has he told you about the medical records my Doctor has detailing all the bruises?..and depression i suffered from as a result of the abuse? No I expect he hasn't, yet you let him be around vulnerable women and children?.. Sigh... no i expect his is very quiet about it all,but i am sending copies of the solicitors letters detailing his violence,just in case something happens and my conscience is clear!
Sue i know you have a daughter the same age as mine, can you imagine her going through the same Pain and depression Can you imagine the Pain of her real Father Mark when he was told about the Lies? I expect none of this will change your mind about Howard,He is too useful to the"church" with all his unpaid work and decorating,..did you ever wonder why a profession Painter and Decorator would do so much unpaid work for the church,did you ever question his motives?.. could you have for even one small moment have thought he was there to stalk and intimidate me? its not like you didn't know he was violent I TOLD YOU...
I am trying to forgive your obvious attitude that i as a disabled woman is of less value than him..because with your attitude that is EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING.. The Sad fact is Sue, you wont take any notice of this warning...i suppose i shouldn't blame you, i was taken in by his charm and good looks for years too!!...
Sue, i have known him for 35 years and talked to his ex's who he treated the same way, i can give you their contact details, they are willing to talk to you...in case you don't believe me..sigh..well i suppose i don't SEEM very forgiving to you... Yes i am bitter against you, bitter because although you call yourselves Christian there is none of Christs love in you or your church,(unless i was a well dressed business man,who you give positions of power straight away,) but the elderly man who has been going there for 25 years is never asked to read a bible verse,because he has been mentally ill,and doesn't always wear the cleanest clothes.
I am sorry that your church hardly has anyone going anymore,and that you cant afford to heat the building. I am sorry that you cant be Christ to the Large poor housing development next to the church, where there are neglected children and a massive drug problem.
I am sorry when your Husband preaches against gossip in the church, and yet you are the worst gossip there!!, (every person is whispered about and every aspect of their character mercilessly dissected),i am sorry that the Disabled, mentally handicapped woman Paulette, who is sold for Sex by her drug dealer Boyfriend is made faces about behind her back when she comes faithfully to church,and when a kind old lady takes her to be washed,YOU quote health and safety to her,and she is not allowed to help again,
I am sorry but not surprised....So Sue, i have let it all out all the anger,all the shame,and i have forgiven you, and although you didn't ask, I have a great life now, and i watch with concern as so many people pass through your church, stay for a while and then leave...You have missed the chance to be Christ to them, i hope and pray each of them finds what they need elsewhere.

No comments: