Friday 19 September 2014

Ichabod

I have sent some emails to'a cry for justice', and 'spiritual side of domestic violence',the excellent Terry from 'the spiritual side of domestic violence' has responded and commented on my email, which really was just a condemnation of how i was treated in my last church, and how they have let the Holy Spirit leave their church, by gossip,and un-Christlike behaviour...I really is a shame because there is a large housing development next to the 'Church' with so many problems, and they cant be Christ to them...so sad...The Lord asked me to make a commitment to that church years ago and Praise Him i was able to do for many years,and The Holy Spirit did turn some times i went there,(i am not being big-headed,He DOES TURN up sometimes when i go places) i have done prayer walks around those streets,but as always Terry made such an Insightful comment that" a demon has entered into Howard and that is what is driving him" very insightful as always, she is such a woman of God!I wish i could work out how to send the letter to this blog....maybe one day!

No comments: