Friday 5 September 2014

The mundane, and the Glorius

A Productive day,but only in mundane things like housework,probably which should have been done before!...we are finally settling into a new pattern after all the upheaval of having a new baby in the house.The Scam artist and her husband have finally paid Mike back the loan he got out for them,TWO years ago which puts a nice line under that unpleasant episode...hopefully they are both out of his life, I know they are Christians, or profess to be but showed nothing but bad fruit in all their dealings with Mike and he was badly hurt, and paid a heavy price, but it's over, and I am sorry to say and I know it's not very Christian, but good riddance!!..Sandra said Mikes old flame of sorts was asking a lot of questions about who he was associating with and that he has been riding past hers on the trike!!!so mundane, but nice and comfortable in a reassuring kind of way! so what has God been teaching me over the last week or so...that even if I don't pray in a difficult situation at the time He is still there and honours the prayer we have made before the dramatic desperate times,I suppose I mean when we were in the delivery room and she had been pushing for almost two hours, which should have taken an hour,I didn't pray in that situation,at the time, but God still intervened, and I had asked trusted friends to pray....So He never lets us down He never leaves us or forsakes us!Praise Him! I can't remember if I have mentioned this but we had a great service at a local tiny village church last Sunday taken by the C.M.A, over a dozen people put their hands up to be saved,including a Man who has known Brian and Helen for years and Mike,so Praise God!

No comments: