Friday 16 December 2011

Good friend, and ungrateful Ex's

Mike has been let out of the mental hospital for the weekend,he is very happy about that!..He kicked out the Ex, after he had asked him to do some decorating,(his profession when he can be bothered to work),he said he was fed up with decorating, then told Mike to 'go back to hospital, and get a life'.He is round Mikes a lot always having meals,and this is the way he treats him? how can he call himself a christian? Mike said he thought he might be upset cos he knew i was giving Mike a lift.so this gave me an insight into his motives, he is not jealous of me being friends with Mike,so...it must be that he thought he had taken another friend away from me, or..what? turned Mike against me,as he did with my other friends and my daughter!!..He has not suceeded...so sad..!!!He is not going to win,i am enjoying this

No comments: