Saturday 3 December 2011

sledgehammers

Mum is still going,she seems very comfortable, the nurses and carers where she is are great, relly loving and kind to her.I am surprised to hear that my mum has left me some money,i did not think there would be any left as she has been in the care home for 5 years.It does not matter much at all to me, i am really unmaterialistic, and i feel bad even saying about it when she is still here, although me and Nicky were discussing her funeral on the phone when i was sitting next to her!!..
I have not been to see Mike, would have usually done by now, but just too much going on with Mum.It took them two days to get him into the Mental hospital,at the end they had to stop him taking a sledge hammer to his car!
I had a dream about my Ex,we were somewhere, on a adventure holiday,he was there, i was pretty indifferent about him, but as always very wary of him, and careful never to be alone with him,i had a sense of a lot of emotions around the situation, which were not coming from me,is God saying just being around him is giving him hope. that i will take him back? The Irony of the situation is that he is watching me,and i am watching him, but for different reasons! But i did not choose this situation, he did.i really dont want to go into this whole situation again. I just wish i didn't have these creepy dreams!!!..

No comments: