Thursday 29 December 2011

Dads and prodigals

Feeling pretty good today, which maybe is not so appropriate considering my Mum died just three weeks ago!!..after the whole christmas humbug stuff i suppose it had to get better!... there was only one way to go after all! (cue song,,',the only way is up baby')...sad...
In the end it was 58 views on here, boxing day, and tuesday! Mikes fixing the car for me today, Alternator has gone, first time anything has gone wrong with the engine in TEN years, amazing....
Friday night prayer meetings restored, thank you Lord,t(he Ex seems to have given up, after six months, )...the Lord has restored my relationship with my  prodigal son, Joe,and He has restored my Dad to me after 33 years, amazing!!....Mike is back to his usual self, after only a month!!!... God is so good,what the enemy meant for bad,(loads of aggravation pre funeral), He has turned round, and turned it into blessings! Hallelujah!!!.....( like Joseph in the Bible calling his oldest son Ephraim,..' the Lord has made me fruitful in the land of my suffering' ) Praise Him!

No comments: