Friday 1 January 2016

42 minutes into 2016...and constant barking..

Well it's new years day, well 42 minutes into it anyway!, and next doors jack Russell terrier has just stopped, now barking again now outside! and has been doing inside since 11.40pm, it's a very annoying dog, I can't walk upstairs in my house or even shut a cupboard door without it barking at me..there are four dogs in my house and not one has barked today since the fireworks started tonight...I think they are just so drunk next door that they can't be bothered to stop the dog.what a sad existence...whoops barking again....the neighbours on the other side have small kids I wonder why they don't complain?....Ben is on his second daily dose of his medicine, and there has been no more effect on his sleeping, but I know that the sleepiness is a side affect that does wear off... So I am not getting too excited!!someone is now singing outside...maybe the adults are away next door, and the teenagers are just going wild, but I am sure I heard the woman's voice earlier....oh well!! its not worth bothering about, i suppose its just once a year after all!!!

No comments: