Monday 18 January 2016

An unspoken Law?..and do i get a "pass" not bloody likely!

Is there some reason why a man over 65 cant be driven by a woman? or be a passenger on the back of my Trike,(He would rather run alongside, and get out of breath)!!, is it an unspoken law?, is it testosterone?, is it their male ego? (but only when other men are around..Very puzzling!!!) I have to pick up and drive Mike to Stafford tonight,if I tell him that Trevor is going, (70 years old) he will insist on driving, PICKING ME UP! (which he never does) and the drive 80 m.p.h down the motorway!!
I have been thinking about my life,the things I have gone through, and as usual I expect because I have been through a lot, that I have had my share of the bad, and somehow have a "pass" to not get anything else bad, but does it work that way!! No! This is an unemotional bare bones thing of my life...( I was born in Nairobi Kenya, and when we came back to England on a plane the wheels fell off, had to land on its belly, with emergency fire engines and ambulances all round,I had several life threatening Asthma attacks,from 19 years until 24, was in Intensive care many times, my brother died at aged 17 from a heart condition, and my Dad left the family shortly afterwards.At 23 I had an Emergency Ceasarian to deliver my first Son.
At 26 I discovered my Husband was Bi -Sexual and had been having Oral Sex with Men.I had two more Relationships, with Men who became Violent, controlling and was Raped)...So what is the point of me going through all the bad stuff?..I know that some people only having one of these bad things happen would not cope and maybe even become mentally ill,I am not "blowing my own trumpet,( i.e. boasting that I have got through when others havent). God has kept me safe, for reasons of His own,not because i am special, favoured person, because he decided, Glory to Him.

No comments: