Thursday 31 December 2015

Naughty not Nice

I have been very naughty and have not been reading my Bible for a while now,which is wrong because i am not allowing God to speak to me thorough the Holy Spirit..I have probably written this before but i read a book by the excellent Rebecca Brown, and she says it is a sin not to spend time reading the Bible every day, (to be fair she also said that not just spending time worshiping and being still in his presence is a sin too!)
So as always when i did read it last night, a phrase jumped out at me, one i have read many times before but my mind had been dwelling on how the Lord has brought me into a new life, it was Jesus own words where He say " i have come to heal the broken-hearted" WOW!! that's what he did for me, which i wish i had included in my Testimony! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Lord!
Of course all beaten women are broken hearted, for the lie that was promised to them, the lie of a good life with a Good Man,, violent Abusers are NOT good men obviously!!, and of course it takes a while for their true nature to come out, we fall in love with the lie they are projecting. It is fascinating why they hide their true natures..Its almost like they have made a list of what women will need, and are ticking off the boxes!!
One very interesting blog says that when we make abusers leave they demand a list of what to do to be accepted back!..but of course its a trap and once back their nature re-asserts itself, it was "Cry for justice" I have written a post about the devastation i experienced when Howard's mask slipped, and he showed he had not changed), "the weight that dragged my heart down,that took me where i needed to be" 26/10/2014 is the blog post

No comments: