Saturday 2 January 2016

Vanity, Vanity all is vanity (press)

I have kept a diary since i was eight years old,i have put some of the entries on here and even copied some of the ones from the 1960's onto my laptop, and another children's story "Nobby the Elf", which i have of course lost when i had the computer updated,from vista to windows 10!! very annoying of course, but i have such limited skills with a computer its bound to happen i have no idea how to save any of my work..i suppose i could use a memory stick if i tried hard, but it gone... i suppose i could have emailed it to myself, i should have done that...too late now!!I have had an idea now for a while that i would like my story to be an inspiration for other christian women,to know how the Lord has saved me and brought me through Rape,and domestic violence, and being a carer of of handicapped son, I don't know how to do this,i have investigated publishing a book...i am not interested in making money or even the prestige of being an "Author",but i do want to tell the world how good God is,and what HE has done for me! How can i do this?...in the end i have come to the conclusion that it is only through this blog, but since then i have thought, do i in fact own my own words on here?..could my experiences be used for the Enemies purposes!!the mind boggles... it's in the Lords hands of course! if He wants this to happen He will make it happen!!. Well i have been +1'd again on this post and i only posted it 30 minutes ago!...i think i have made a mistake, worrying and planning any future for my testimony to bless anyone is not right!its His-story not mine! History!! a really bad Christian joke! there are so many things in this blog i am ashamed of, so much un-forgiveness, so much finger pointing, it is my real unedited life, and i am very far from a good Christian, in fact i am a very ineffective Christian, and read a very funny book about that recently..so maybe its better that this writing is not turned into a book..Oh i am so humble..NOT!!

No comments: