Monday 1 April 2013

where I want to go, and where I DONT!!..

Today I am grateful to God for.....Rising from the dead, He is risen!,He is risen indeed! i got out to church last night,very nice, to be with others on the most important day in the christian calender,i found it hard to concentrate, on what was being said, did not pray out loud, or really listen to what the Pastor said, but i got out of the house...!!!Praise Him.
Darren was going to come, but was overcome in the end by nerves, he was only doing it to please Barbara and Edwin,maybe God wants it to come from him? There are a few things i wanted to talk about but i feel a check in my spirit, almost if i admit certain things bother me he will have an advantage over me!!.....(there are places i want to go over the next week, and places i don't want to go! but its about where God wants me to go! )
 If he stops pushing you one way,watch out cos he wants you to go another way!....I have prayed with Sandra that He will make it clear what he wants me to do, in the next few days, so God knows, the enemy doesn't need to!!!

No comments: