Tuesday 30 April 2013

Bikers church 2

Today i am grateful to God for Terry Loving,the Woman who has the Website ' Spiritual side of domestic Violence', she has done an Article about the effects on children of domestic violence,and i have shared too,very painful, she shares her life as a child going through these things.
I hope it helps others who are going through it now.
Another day of not being able to go to the caravan,the 'runs' this time....still there is always tomorrow!!
Went to the Bikers church,absolutely wonderful, really really blessed,the Holy Spirit was there, Praise Him!
I came away a bit discouraged,wondering how God can use me in the church, or to Bikers? He has a plan, just wish He would let me in on it!!!
I also felt while i was there and listening to an Old lady give some of her testimony, that i would be up there giving Mine!!! quite a shock, never really been asked for my testimony!! i have given parts of it a few times, so i have been going through it with the Lord over the past few days, even if i am never asked, it has really shown me how much i have to thank Him for!!!...

No comments: