Monday 22 April 2013

green gardens

Today i am Grateful to God because, He is good,ALL THE TIME,Praise Him!!!this week i have lost my temper, had an elderly driver almost run into me, and if i had not braked she would have, she raised he r hand to say 'thanks, for letting me in'.!!!!......very strange!!, another elderly driver come round a traffic Island, indicating to turn first left, not turn,and stop halfway across the island....all on the same day..IF i was paranoid i would say someone was out to get me, of course I'm not,but just because you are not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!!!!....Life is good,i am hoping to go to another Bikers church, next Sunday,God willing,someone is coming to cut down the remainder of the Weeping Willow tree in the back Garden,seems a small thing, but it was so big that it completely shaded my garden and the neighbours too! I am hoping to be able to grow some vegetables, and have already planted some more Hollyhocks!! the wild life pond has a lot of frogspawn too so that's quite interesting, we have very good light soil, ideal growing conditions,but so many slugs and snails that everything that grows is eaten, i have to be careful where i dig though because of the various dogs,six Yorkshire Terriers buried there!!

No comments: