Friday 19 April 2013

Victim blaming and false repentence

Today i am grateful to God for,.. clarity of thought, and even though i have physical illnesses, i have a clear mind,my friend who has a mental problem has really shown me this,by observing this in his life and his crumbling relationships with others.
Although according to Ben and Joe's Dad, Jon i have not got a clear mind,am not 'right in the head',hilarious....an Abuser calling ME deficient!!!,( and of course over the last 26 years of knowing him he has said this about every Woman he has been with)!!!!!....
I have been reading a wonderful blog called 'A Cry for Justice', which Terry gave a link for on her blog,'spiritual side of domestic Violence', today they were talking about calling Good Evil, and Evil Good, and the line that most stood out to me was 'I have never seen an Abuser actually confronted with their evil' in church,Victim blaming happens, false tears of repentence are taken for true repentence.

No comments: