Thursday 28 March 2013

Wolves, and wild dogs

Today i am grateful for His love for us! praise Him.
The Enemy of our souls, the Father of lies has been trying to take his revenge on me and those i care about in the last few days,My Master loves me and Mine, The Father of lies does not love his followers, he hates them,as they hate him.
It is really a shame that he uses believers to try to drag us down, as Marion and I used to talk,about the enemy is like a wolf in a pack, they nip at the heels to bring down the prey, they are not strong enough to mount a full frontal attack,  they work together, in his whispering campaign, trying to do his work by lies and manipulation of the elderly and Vulnerable.
Its my own fault,i have been the only one to be truthful about this,and speak out,everyone else just whispers behind their hands!...set myself up as a target!!....
I once asked Pastor from Africa, Pastor Dennis, why most of the attacks on us come from those who claim to be Christian, he said ' in Africa the wild dogs don't chase stationary cars, only the moving ones' very profound but so true...of course our brothers and sisters are not 'dogs', because God being no respecter of persons, loves them too,we should be very careful not to judge or hate others, any, even non-Christians, because God loves them.

No comments: