Monday 31 December 2012

My Precious blessings

Today i am thankful to God for,my Children, and all the other Blessings He gives us, when times are Hard, and before we knew Him, we would have despaired, but now we never have to endure anything alone! Praise Him.
I feel sometimes that God hides His true Nature from us, until we are really comitted,and He hides His Nature from the unbelievers, always really puzzled me,but He is God and He can do what He wants.
Someone once said that the Bible is a closed book too,until you know the Author its as if its in code, interesting,with other books we can pick it up as we go along, but not with the Bible.So anyone who comments on it who doesn't know Him really cant know what they are talking about!!!!.., i remember reading a passage from Romans years ago, after i was born again it seemed to jump out of the page at me.
My Beautiful Tashies Birthday on Saturday,she is so happy now,in fact i have never known her so happy.She is a blessing to me, one of the many He has given me, i am not special, He gives many blessings to all His children, you just have to ask Him into your heart,say sorry for the Bad and He will bless You.

No comments: