Wednesday 12 December 2012

Down Memory Lane,by Frank Bailey

Today i am Grateful to God for good friends and family, God is so good to me,i am so grateful that He has saved me,I let the Enemy in a bit this week, everything had been going very well, i went to a lovely Church on Sunday, felt a lot of the Joy of the Lord there,it was wonderful! I have had a chance to tlk to a family member about the coming battle,which i cant really talk about just yet,i am sure that the Ex has been told what is coming but i am not going to give him any warning!
There is a long History in my family of Sisters not getting on, my Grandad Frank ( who wrote the song  'Down Memory Lane and had it stolen by a big organisation here in U.k) , had two sisters, Emmy and Minny,who were very close, and were eventually able to houses next to each other, they argued, and never spoke again!...Me and My sister dont talk to each other, now my Girls have not spoken to each other for over a year,The' Rosanna' element explains some of it,in mine and my girls generation,but Emmy and Minny were from the other side of the Family,so it has to be from both sides...!!!..

No comments: