Sunday 30 December 2012

Filthy Lucre,and something far Better

Today i am grateful to God for good friends, who care about me,more valuable than gold, or any amount of money.
I have inherited some money from my Mums Will,not a huge amount,but enough to live on for a few years!..Its quite strange to be able to buy things,without worrying about it,or having to check first if i can afford it, it will mean i can go to my Caravan a lot more, because that was one of the things that would hold me back sometimes.
My children have been encouraging me to buy something for myself,so i have bought some gym equipment to try to lose weight, because of Ben i cant always get to the Gym.
Like Most Christians money is not important to me,unbelievers tend to desire it more, because they have nothing else to hold onto,no Loving Father who will always love and protect them as we do. So sad.

No comments: